Palo Alto Networks
Agentless Device Security for Palo Alto Networks
A NEW TYPE OF ENTERPRISE RISK
Businesses across all industries are experiencing an explosion of unmanaged and IoT devices. Without visibility into these devices, they can’t mitigate risks or stop potential attacks. The Armis™ agentless device security platform gives Palo Alto Networks® customers unparalleled visibility and control.
AGENTLESS DEVICE DISCOVERY AND ANALYSIS
Fast and easy cloud integration with Cortex™ allows the Armis platform to discover and profile every device, and to analyze device activity for suspicious or malicious behavior. Using the enterprise data in Cortex Data Lake, the platform creates a comprehensive device inventory including the device type, manufacturer, operating systems and versions, reputation, connections and more. It also calculates a unique risk score for each device based on factors like known hardware and software vulnerabilities.
ADVANCED DEVICE SECURITY
When the Armis platform detects abnormal device behavior, it notifies the Palo Alto Networks NGFW to block the device automatically, providing peace of mind that attacks are stopped, even if the security team is busy with other priorities.
With Palo Alto Networks and Armis working together, businesses can:
- Discover, classify, and inventory every device in your environment
- Use risk scoring to gain better insight about your attack surface
- Monitor device behavior in real-time to detect threats and attacks
- Enforce next-generation firewall policies dynamically based on device behavior and risk
- Block risky devices automatically to prevent data leaks and to stop attacks
- Integrate data from the Armis platform with other security products