The convergence of IT and operational technology (OT) is giving rise to Industry 4.0 initiatives and the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). These devices increase the complexity and vulnerability of previously isolated industrial control system (ICS) networks which are now exposed to many of the same cyber security attacks that traditional computers are exposed to. From industrial control systems, PLCs, and HMIs, to tablets, smart lighting, internet connect forklifts to robotic arms, digital microscopes, and more, Armis can help secure your OT environment.
Agentless. Passive. Comprehensive.
Operational Technology (OT) devices can’t take a software agent, and you can’t disrupt them with scans while they are in use. Armis is an agentless solution that is 100% passive, and won’t disrupt sensitive OT devices. Armis delivers full visibility and protection for all devices – managed, unmanaged, Enterprise IoT, and Industrial IoT. The convergence of IT and operational technology (OT) is giving rise to an expanded attack landscape that needs to be protected.
Reduce or Eliminate Operational Downtime
An attack on sensitive industrial control systems (ICS) can halt your entire operation. Armis keeps you running.
- Detect vulnerable OT devices exposed to the Internet
- Monitor device behavior to detect compromise or policy violations
- Stop attacks from moving from device to device
- Take action to quarantine suspicious or malicious devices
Detect and Stop Malware Attacks
Attacks like WannaCry, NotPetya and new malware such as TRITON are still targeting operational networks and causing disruption. With Armis you can:
- Identify which OT devices are still vulnerable
- Stop ransomware and other forms of malware
- Reduce Mean Time to Identify (MTTI) and Mean Time to Contain (MTTC)
Maintain Production Safety
A successful attack against OT devices can have devastating consequences for product quality and human safety. Armis lets you:
- Identify existing vulnerabilities that attackers might exploit
- Verify the integrity of network controls
- Ensure compliance with security frameworks such as NIST CSF and the CIS Critical Security Controls